Presidential Decree No. 622 of 31 October 2018 approved the Concept of the state migration policy of the Russian Federation for 2019 - 2025. The...
On January 1, 2018 the Administrative regulations of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia of November 23, 2017 N 881...
The supremacy of law of Eurasia in the framework of the “One Belt, One Way initiative”.
Hinkels` Managing Partner Mikhail Kuzmichev was one of the fifty participants who were selected to participate in the Webinar “The supremacy of law of Eurasia in the framework of the "One belt, one road initiative"”.
The course was organized by the Chinese Law Society with the participation of:
- China Legal Exchange Center;
- Shanghai Law Society;
- Shanghai University of Politics and Law;
- Center for International Legal Training and Cooperation for the SCO (China).
From 14 to 25 September 2020, presentations were made by:
- Mr. Zhang Mingqi, Vice-president & Secretary-General of China Law Society;
- Cui Yadong, President of the Shanghai Law Society;
- Liu Xiaohong, professor, rector of Shanghai Political and Law University;
- Li Xin, Professor at the Center for International Legal Training and Cooperation for the SCO (China) at the Shanghai University of Politics and Law;
- Xu Guojian, Dean of the Institute of International Law, Shanghai University of Politics and Law;
- Guan Baoying, Professor, Shanghai Political Law University, Advisor to the People's Government of Shanghai;
- Long Fei, Deputy Director of the Office of Coordination and Leadership of the International Commercial Arbitration Court of the Fourth Civil Division of the Supreme People's Cour;
- Yan Li, Professor, Shanghai University of Politics and Law;
- Luo Peixin, Deputy Head of the Shanghai Justice Department;
- Cui Yadong, President of the Shanghai Law Society.
Hinkels Law Firm - co-founder, the Member of the Permanent Council of legal work section of the Union of Chinese Entrepreneurs in Russia.