Presidential Decree No. 622 of 31 October 2018 approved the Concept of the state migration policy of the Russian Federation for 2019 - 2025. The...
At present, in connection with increase in inflow of foreign capital into Russia more often start to appear the questions how it is the most...
Arbitration process seminar with participation of the Secretary general of the Hong Kong international arbitration center (HKIAC) Sara Grimmer.
Hinkels` Managing Partner Mikhail Kuzmichev and Counselor of Litigation Practice, Attorney Mikhail Varjas attended an arbitration seminar with the...
Changes in the migration legislation, which came into force on January 1, 2018.
On January 1, 2018 the Administrative regulations of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia of November 23, 2017 N 881 on providing the state service in implementation of the migration accounting of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation came into force.
The main points and changes:
● New forms of notifications on arrival of a foreign citizen to the place of temporary stay have been approved.
● Foreign citizens entering Russia on a business visa, as well as accompanying family members of employees cannot be registered on behalf of a legal entity, a representative office or a branch of a legal entity, since the office of the receiving party is not a place of employment. and is not a place of residence.
● Increased fines for the provision of premises to a foreign citizen who is in Russia with violation of the order of stay. In accordance with article 18.9. Violation of rules of stay in the Russian Federation of foreign citizens and stateless persons of the Federal law of December 31, 2017 N 499-FZ " about modification of article 18.9 of the Code of the Russian Federation about administrative offenses".
➢ Foreign citizens or stateless persons-not charged.
➢ Russian citizens - from 2 000 to 5 000 rubles.
➢ Officials - from 35 000 to 50 000 rubles.
➢ Legal entities - from 400 000 to 500 000 rubles.
● The applicant when applying for migration registration:
➢ citizen of Russia.
➢ A legal entity, a branch or representative office of a legal entity in which a foreign citizen or stateless person actually resides or carries out labor activity.
➢ Highly qualified specialist, who owns a living room in Russia.
➢ The legal representative of a foreign citizen, in the case of filing an application for registration at the place of residence on behalf of a foreign citizen under the age of 18 or incapable.
➢ Foreign citizen or stateless person.
➢ Foreign citizen or stateless person permanently residing in the Russian Federation.
Medical insurance policies
On January 1, 2018, the policy of compulsory health insurance issued to foreign nationals is annulled. In accordance with the entry into force on January 1, 2017 of the Order of the Ministry of Health of Russia dated 10.27.2016 N 803н. Accredited insurance companies renew the policy of compulsory medical insurance.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that draft law No. 350179-7 on amendments to articles 2, 20 and 21 of the Federal law "on migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation"has been submitted to the state Duma of the Russian Federation."
The main innovation is fixed in Art. 21:
ARTICLE 21. THE BASIS FOR REGISTRATION AT THE PLACE OF STAY
1. A foreign citizen is subject to registration at the place of stay:
a) at the address of the dwelling that is not his place residence, in which a foreign citizen actually lives;
b) at the address of the hotel or other organization providing hotel services, sanatorium, rest house, boarding house, children's health camp, tourist base, camping or other premises in which he actually lives, or at the address of the medical organization providing medical care in stationary conditions, or the organization of social service providing social services in stationary form, including to persons without a certain residence in which it is in connection with receipt of services of this organization, or at the address of establishment, the executing criminal or administrative punishment in which he is contained.
2. The foreign citizen is subject to registration at the place of stay at the address of the organization in which it in accordance with the established procedure performs labor or other activity not prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation, in case of actual residence at the address of the specified organization or in the room of the specified organization which does not have address data (the structure, the construction), including temporary.
Based on this provision, in the case of the passage of this bill, foreign citizens will be prohibited from filing migration records to the address of the Company of the Employer.